1986 BMW E30 M3 Red 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1986 BMW E30 M3 Red die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- The BMW M3 was born from the desire of the Bavarian manufacturer to have a licensed FIA Group A competition car. To accredit its competition model, BMW was under the obligation of commercializing 5000 units minimum of a civilian version. Revealed in Frankfurt in 1985, its production began the following Spring. It received specific shields, widened wings, a rear spoiler and a redesigned rear windscreen so as to obtain an air penetration coefficient of 0.33. This first M3 would end up becoming a legend, symbolizing the prestige of the brand.